The Faith Difference
Guardian Angel Hospice is a company that was established and built upon a faith in God. We firmly believe that providing hospice care is a calling and not a job.
How We Differ
We, at Guardian Angel Hospice, know that making a decision regarding Hospice care providers is often confusing and difficult. This can be a stressful and challenging time for both the Hospice eligible patient and their family. We would like to give you some of the main reasons why we feel we would be the best hospice provider for you and your family.
- Guardian Angel Hospice provides a low staff-to-patient ratio, which allows for a higher patient visit frequency.
- Guardian Angel Hospice accepts referrals, schedules information visits and admits patients 7 days a week … any time, any place.
- Guardian Angel Hospice’s Medical Director, Dr. Susan Vogel, makes home visits to patients as needed or requested.
- Guardian Angel Hospice has contracts with local hospice inpatient facilities for short-term crisis care or respite care.
- Guardian Angel Hospice does not charge co-payments for medications covered under the hospice diagnosis, including over the counter medications.
- Guardian Angel Hospice’s interdisciplinary team makes all decisions with the patients’ best interest as “the bottom line.”
- Guardian Angel Hospice is a locally owned and operated organization … small enough to be personal yet large enough to meet all of our patients’ needs.